The palace is a variation of Ventura Rodriguez’s buildings, although the same theme is used. A structure three times longer than its height, with 15 windows and several axis of three or four levels, in which the architect abandons the popular style at the time and gets closer to the contemporary work of Ledoux.
The main material used in the building is brick. The façades hold skirting boards of granite, also used in the enclosure of the doors, the windows and the cornice.
The building is supposed to be on the remains of the Dos Torres Palace, which was the residence of the Countess of Chinchón.
The building is North-Southern oriented and it is placed on an area of 6,302.15 m2. It has a rectangular floor and it is articulated in three main sections raised in three levels and two secondary sections in one level, which are added on the sides.
It holds a chapel in which Maria Teresa de Borbon y Vallabriga’s ashes, Countess of Chinchón, are kept in an urn next to the Gospel. The Dukes of San Fernando, Maria Luisa de Borbón y Vallabriga and Joaquín de Melgarejo y Abalos are also buried there.
In the main façade there is a plaque from 1765 to commemorate that the building was finished.
Next to the northern façade there is a fountain designed by Ventura Rodriguez, formed by three niches and Tuscany pilasters.